Chloe lost her uncle Simon to carbon monoxide poisoning. Help us raise awareness of this deadly gas.
About Carbon Monoxide
Carbon monoxide (CO) is an extremely dangerous colourless, odourless and tasteless gas emitted when fuel is burned inefficiently. A carbon monoxide alarm is the only certified source of detection.
We want people to be aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and the importance of regular maintenance on all fuel-burning appliances such as gas cookers, gas grills and boilers, in addition to encouraging people to get their chimneys swept annually and to buy carbon monoxide alarms.
Find out information on where to buy, what to look out for and brands you can trust.
To learn more about make donate charity with us visit our "Contact us" site. By calling +44(0) 800 883 8450 .