support@projectshout.com

All posts by admin.

CHLOE KILBY

CHLOE KILBY

The tragic story of Chloe Kilby’s uncle highlights the devastating effects of carbon monoxide poisoning and the importance of having a carbon monoxide alarm. Chloe’s uncle, Simon, was taking a nap from which he never…
KATIE O’GRADY

KATIE O’GRADY

Travel blogger and relocation consultant Katie, her retired firefighter husband Frank and their son and daughter relocated from Southern California to Mexico five years ago. In April 2017, Katie and her husband took their children…
AMANDA HANDY

AMANDA HANDY

On Mother’s Day 2013, Amanda’s family got together to lay flowers at her mother’s favourite spot. Two weeks previously she had lost her battle with cancer. Shortly after returning to her step-dads home with the…
ALAN & SALLY-ANNE LITTLEWOOD

ALAN & SALLY-ANNE LITTLEWOOD

Alan and Sally-Anne lost their daughter Elouise who was just 26 when she died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her new build home. Sally-Anne received a phonecall to say that Elouise had failed to turn…
JOHN McNALLY (POLITICIAN) – SCOTTISH NATIONAL PARTY

JOHN McNALLY (POLITICIAN) – SCOTTISH NATIONAL PARTY

John stays in a rented apartment in London whenever he is speaking at The House of Commons. After moving into a new rented flat, John began suffering from searing headaches, lethargy and flu-like symptoms he…