support@projectshout.com

CHLOE KILBY

CHLOE KILBY

CHLOE KILBY

The tragic story of Chloe Kilby’s uncle highlights the devastating effects of carbon monoxide poisoning and the importance of having a carbon monoxide alarm.

Chloe’s uncle, Simon, was taking a nap from which he never woke up. He was left in a coma for 9 years after being poisoned by carbon monoxide. While Simon was sleeping, a faulty boiler released a surge of carbon monoxide which left him in a vegetative state. Tragically, he passed away in 2016.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *