support@projectshout.com

All posts by admin.

ALAN & SALLY-ANNE LITTLEWOOD

ALAN & SALLY-ANNE LITTLEWOOD

Alan and Sally-Anne lost their daughter Elouise who was just 26 when she died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her new build home. Sally-Anne received a phonecall to say that Elouise had failed to turn…
JOHN McNALLY (POLITICIAN) – SCOTTISH NATIONAL PARTY

JOHN McNALLY (POLITICIAN) – SCOTTISH NATIONAL PARTY

John stays in a rented apartment in London whenever he is speaking at The House of Commons. After moving into a new rented flat, John began suffering from searing headaches, lethargy and flu-like symptoms he…
ROLAND WESSLING, FROM OXFORD

ROLAND WESSLING, FROM OXFORD

Roland is the Research Fellow in Forensic Archaeology and Anthropology at Cranfield University, in addition to Project Director of a study into the impacts of carbon monoxide on the UK population. Himself a victim of…
KATE PEERS, FROM BRIGHTON

KATE PEERS, FROM BRIGHTON

Mumsnet editor and blogger Kate, her husband and their three young boys aged under six were living in a rented bungalow in November 2015. Kate had thought several times that the air felt foggy and…
DR ELLIE CANNON

DR ELLIE CANNON

Dr Ellie Cannon, resident GP for the Mail on Sunday, talks about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning. Writing regularly for Woman, Cosmopolitan and The Spectator magazine, Ellie is a media doctor best known for…